UPDATE 26/08/2013: Added Plug-n-Hack support link.
OWASP AppSec EU 2013 and HackPra AllStars were both a blast this week:
I would like to use this opportunity to let you know that:
- OWASP OWTF is always actively looking for contributors, bug reports / ideas.
- The slides for the OWASP OWTF Summer Storm talks last week are now online here.
- OWASP OWTF supports the Plug-n-Hack mozilla standard now.
The demos, research and prototypes are all linked from the relevant slides within the presentation above.
NOTE: You can now see the OWASP OWTF Summer Storm AppSec EU video here.
NOTE 2: All AppSec EU + HackPra AllStarts video is here!.
The slides were used at OWASP AppSec EU in:
- A 4h session during the open source (security) showcase
- A 30 minute summary during the second conference day: Unfortunately there was a problem with the projector during this talk, so hopefully the time to upload the demos and add links to the demos from the slides will be worthwhile.
You can find members of the OWTF team on our: