This is a quick blog post to let you know that the OWASP OWTF GSoC 2014 ideas have just been updated, there are a few more ideas and most of the existing ones have been improved!
- 1.9 OWASP OWTF - Flexible plugin mappings
- 1.10 OWASP OWTF - Free Passive Online scanner + Remediation Boilerplate Templates
- 1.11 OWASP OWTF - Automated Vulnerability Severity Rankings
- 1.12 OWASP OWTF - Zest support and ZAP integration
- 1.13 OWASP OWTF - Improved Proxification and Plug-n-Hack support
- 1.14 OWASP OWTF - Stateful Browser with configurable authentication
- 1.15 OWASP OWTF - Testing Framework Improvements
- 1.16 OWASP OWTF - Python version upgrade and compatibility
WARNING: minor thinking required to break this pseudo-CAPTCHA! ;)
Not interested in OWTF? check other OWASP projects!
(lots of ideas this year!)