We find OWTF most useful in large assessment where you have little time to evaluate a large number of targets. The ability to launch plugins selectively and dynamically as well as removing work from the load, pause and resume, etc. makes OWTF shine where most other tools struggle :)
We are moving to the much anticipated OWTF v2.1 release: in the meantime, OWTF v2.1a "Chicken Korma" is here!
- bash scripts/db_setup.sh clean
- bash scripts/db_setup.sh init
New to OWTF? No problem!
Get it here! - https://owtf.github.io/#download :)
This release includes many stability and bug fixes. The entire codebase has been refactored to PEP8 (with some custom checks and modified requirements) standards.
- A revamped installation process, using virtualenv.
- Moved all user configuration to ~/.owtf/<configuration>.
- Added a Dockerfile to test OWTF on unsupported systems (macOS and Windows).
- Removes old / unused / dead code.
- Lots of PEP-8 changes.
- Resolves an old proxy bug in e1ba544.
- Resolves many proxy SSL errors
- Fixed severity labels in the UI
- Improved helper scripts for setting up OWTF
- Fixed Debian installation scripts to point to Kali rolling.
- Fixed SIGINT errors in SSL testing scripts.
- Deprecate support for SamuraiWTF distribution.
View the full changelog here.